Elder Van Boerum

Elder Van Boerum

Monday, June 16, 2014

Prayers for Stanley

Hey everyone! We had another pretty good week in San Fernando. We contacted one referral named Jorge and he's already come to church! He's a really humble guy,so I'm hoping he will accept the Gospel. We have also continued teaching most of our other investigators, and even had some success with two less active members, teaching them for the first time in forever. Sadly, our investigator Stanley just found out he has cancer, and I don't think he really has the money to pay for treatments, so please pray for him! We are trying to get him baptized soon so that he can have some additional strength as he goes through this.
Also congrats to Anika and Jesse on your calls! I'm super proud of you both and I'm excited for you both to get out here too! We've got almost all the world down now, except for Australia or Polynesia. I hope you are all still doing great! I love you all and will try to send you some more next week!

6/16/14

Elder Poulton and Elder Van Boerum

No comments:

Post a Comment