Elder Van Boerum

Elder Van Boerum

Monday, June 16, 2014

Elder Brent H. Nelson of the Seventy

Hey Everyone!
So our power went out last night, and was still out this morning so we changes all of our plans and now I've got a very limited amount of time to email, so I'll give you a very quick rundown for the week.
We were visited on Wednesday by Elder Brent H Nelson of the Seventy so he could talk to us for a bit and try to motivate us to work hard. Turns out his brother is in the stake presidency of Holladay Stake. Pretty Cool. He had a lot of really cool things to say, especially about finding, so we are really making a push for that in the mission right now.
Thursday I got to leave the mission for a bit to go to Legaspi and do some immigration stuff. It was cool to see the other mission and meet up with Elder Poulton from my district at the MTC.
Besides this, my week was pretty uneventful. We did commit two of our investigators to baptism and they seem pretty excited. I also got a new companion, Elder Lapana from Samoa. Things are still going pretty great! Still tough, but what mission isn't?
Love you all and I'll make more time next week!

6/2/14

New Ties I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment