Elder Van Boerum

Elder Van Boerum

Monday, September 22, 2014

New Area, Libmanan!

Well I got transferred! I'm in an area called Libmanan, just a little north of where I was before. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere, but is a pretty nice place and we even have a 7-11. The branch here is also pretty strong, but still having some struggles with less actives. There are about 500 members here, and only about 100 were at church yesterday, so we have a lot of work to do, especially in reactivating priesthood bearers. So far, we've had some pretty great work, and have some progressing investigators and several new investigators that have some potential. My new companion is Filipino, Elder Mercado. My two other housemates are also Filipino, so I guess my Tagalog might start to improve again. There's also two sisters here, one from Virginia, and one who just arrived from Peru, and they are both great. Sorry, I don't have a whole lot more, I'm still getting used to the area! Love you all and I'll have more next week

9/14/14

No comments:

Post a Comment