Elder Van Boerum

Elder Van Boerum

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Baptism?

Sorry Everyone I ran out of time this week! Not a whole lot happened, but I will try to share as quick as I can.
On Wednesday I finally got to meet my new companion and trainee for the next 3 months, Elder Mabalot. He is from Tarlac, Philippines and just turned 18 last December. He is super excited to work, and so far we've had some pretty good experiences teaching!
Anghelo is still progressing, and even came to church yesterday! He did great and a lot of the members loved him. He answered a ton of questions during the classes and seemed like he enjoyed hearing more about the Gospel.


We also got a new investigator and in the first lesson gave her a baptismal date! We met her when we went to teach her mother, but her mother wasn't home. It turns out she was an investigator months ago, but never got baptized. At the end of the lesson, we asked her what she felt she needed to do, and she said get baptized! She also gave us the information for her husband who is working in another mission so he can be taught as well!
This week was kind of slow for work, but I'm excited to see where we can go with it this next week! Love you all and I'll send some more next week.
Elder Van Boerum

No comments:

Post a Comment